Saturday, October 11, 2014

Where the heck is Day 4??!!

Where the heck is Day 4 you ask? 

I am writing this on Day 5!  AS PLANNED my lovelies! 

The beauty of organizing your life consistently is that you also have the luxury of planning a day off for yourself.  I've had today planned for quite a while actually.

I have it written into my 365 Brilliant Days planner and I've been looking forward to it!!  Counting down the days as a matter of fact.

My wonderful,  fabulous, smart, sexy husband has been out of town.  He was back in town for only a couple of days so we planned a romantic dinner - Chinese food to go - some snuggly alone time, and a movie at home date night!

It was so nice!!  We were able to spend a nice amount of uninterrupted time talking and catching up.  Reorganizing our schedules and planning our next date night for when he gets home in a week or so!  Then we..... dot dot dot..... and spent the rest of the evening watching a great movie that we both love! 

(....dot dot dot..... courtesy of the Mamma Mia movie)

The beauty of being as organized and thought-out as we are is that now we have something BRILLIANT in our schedules!  We don't feel as though we are passing notes and texts to each other.   We will look forward to our date, think of something fun to do, and if we start to feel a little lonely, we will think about our date and smile!

Please understand that I am not giving you all this detail to tell you how fabulous my life is.  Although it IS.  I am telling you this because I want you to understand that every part of your life can be organized.  Not just your work and your tasks, but your off duty life as well!  And all written down in the same place.  Allowing you to create joy and brilliance!  Allowing you to build the life of your dreams!!

With a little planning and carefully choosing to say yes or NO, you can probably fit it all in. 

And if you feel you can't......

No comments: